Auberge Du Soleil Resort
Auberge Du Soleil
The Auberge Du Soleil Hotel a 5-star luxury hotel located in Napa Valley. The hotel has enjoyed a long-standing reputation as one of the foremost hotels in the world. The hotel terraces along a hillside on a 33-acre olive grove. The stunning view from the balconies on the suites under a bright lit sun is a sight to behold. The hotel is undoubtedly the most prestigious luxury property in Napa Valley.
The hotel spots a Michelin Star Restaurant, an adult only resort, an extensive outdoor sculpture garden, music events and seasonal culinary and wine. It also has a functional fitness center, pool, dining, complimentary wireless internet, tennis court, in-room iPad, and all natural bath products.
The hotel is a great getaway for fun seekers in search of a first class hotel experience. Enjoy the scenery and breathtaking view of the most iconic wine country. There are also a number of engaging activities visitors can do for fun and they include.
– An escape into the great outdoors of the Napa Valley and walk along the hiking trails to observe the hidden beauty of the area.
– Wine tasting as there are hundreds of wines available to seduce your palate.
– A game of golf at the numerous championship golf courses available in this stunning natural landscape.
– Exciting and breathtaking rides across the sky in a hot air balloon as you view the valley.
– You can also enjoy the art and music that Napa Valley is known for. The numerous local galleries host renowned artists and musicians in its annual festivals that showcase the best of jazz and classical music including rock and opera.
– Visitors can also benefit from the Mercedes Benz Drive Program where they get to explore Napa Valley while driving a Mercedes convertible to better discover wine country and all its beauty.
The hotel has a variety of rooms and Maisons including classic and deluxe rooms and suites. It also has private Maisons to accommodate its numerous guests.
The hotel is prestigious for its many delectable cuisines. The secret is behind its history as the hotel was founded by renowned restaurateur Claude Rouas as the first fine dining restaurant in Napa Valley. The Mediterranean themed cuisine showcases the rich produce and natural diversity of great Napa Valley.
The ingredients and spices are sourced locally from regional purveyors and used in each of its featured menus. The wine cellar boasts of one of the largest wine cellars in the valley with over 16,000 bottles of both local and foreign wines handpicked by the hotels’ wine director. The cuisines in a company of the wines give this valley his worldwide recognition while the Auberge du Soleil gives the valley the definition of comfort.
Visitors can also enjoy a relaxing experience at the hotels’ spa which offers Spa programs and treatments.
The hotel has numerous 5-star recommendations from news publications and travels sites as the foremost accommodation available in Napa Valley and they include Forbes Travel Guide and The Michelin Guide.