The Carlyle USA
The Carlyle Hotel is a luxury 5-star hotel in the United States. It is located at 35 East 76th St., New York, NY 10021, USA.
The hotel was built in the 1930s. Its design exudes elegance and charm. It has succeeded in remaining a home away from home for generations even when other New York hotels founded after it had closed shop. The magnificent hotel has served as a temporary home to world leaders, celebrities, top executives and highly distinguished travelers. The Carlyle USA speaks luxury and impeccable service that is unbeatable in other parts of the world.
Guests enjoy unlimited privacy and access to the services available at the hotel. This is no doubt a surprise given the years of experience providing legendary first class service that combines grace and discretion.
The hotel was designed by renowned architectural experts at Bien and Prince. The hotel was named after British essayist Thomas Carlyle and has since remained a landmark in Manhattan for decades. The hotel has received notable guests including every US president since Harry S. Truman. The list also includes The Prince of Wales, late Princess Diana, the Kings and Queens of Denmark, Spain, Greece, and Sweden, including The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
The Carlyle boasts of 190 rooms and suites exquisitely designed with a direct view of the Central Park and the rest of New York. The dedicated team at The Carlyle are committed to providing clients with an impeccable service that is highly rewarding.
Services at the Carlyle Hotel.
- Concierge service dedicated to attending to visitors need 24 hours.
- Valet and secretarial service
- The business center opened for 24 hours.
- Maid service available twice a day to make sure the room is always tidy (maid also available on visitors’ request).
- Daily delivery of dailies including The Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, USA Today, or New York Times. (Service is complimentary)
- Hotel security service available for 24 hours.
- Wireless high-speed internet service available for 24 hours.
- In-room dining service available for 24 hours.
- Fitness Studio opens 24 hours.
- Spa service available and delivered by cosmetic brands, Sisley.
- Yves Durif Salon located at the hotel.
- Pets are allowed on the hotel premises at a cost of $50 per night. Dog beds, bowls, snacks, water and also dog walking service available for dogs less than 25 pounds.
- There are a number of boutiques available at the Carlyle Hotel and they are
– H.M. Luther
– Helly Nahmad
– Kenneth Rendell
– Alfredo Pecora
– Yves Delorme
– Perrin Paris 1893
– Vera Wang
– Stubbs and Wootton
– Blain Di Donna
The Dining offers a variety of meal that visitors are familiar with. The culinary program available invites guests to enjoy meals from the best chefs around the world.
The Carlyle Hotel has repeatedly been recognized by travel magazines, consumer organizations, and world-leading publications as one of the best hotels to stay in.